TM Filtration's three-phase coalescing filter vessels are used where high loadings, and highly saturated gasses are at their worst.
TM Filtration's pleated GFC coalescing filter element ensures maximum removal of liquid and particulate, while minimizing frequent and expensive element change outs by utilizing our standard patented high capacity element. It also reduces your future costs of spare elements, as our elements may be ultrasonically cleaned.
The three-phase separator/filter combines the functionality of a vane or mesh separator, with the high efficiency, high capacity GFC coalescing filter; thus removing the need for separate vessels, and their additional cost.
- Turbine protection
- Gas compressor oil & water removal
- Meter protection
- Liquid removal prior to compressed gas storage
- Heat exchanger protection
- Air compressor protection
- Vacuum pump protection (when a knock out pot is not enough)
- Gas radial velocity impacting on the surface area of the coalescing element ≤ 0.5 ft / sec
- Clean pressure drop inlet to outlet ≤ 1 psid Vessels are available in full ANSI class ratings
- All vessels are designed per ASME code Section VIII Div. 1 (Latest addendum)
- ASME "U" Stamp available upon request