E-Line Series offers cost-effective filtration with varying options such as polyurethane legs and built-in air reservoir. TM Filtration's two-phase coalescing filter vessels are used where liquid and particulate loadings are not sufficient enough to warrant a three-phase design. TM Filtration's pleated GFC coalescing element ensures maximum removal of liquid and particulate while minimizing expensive change outs and spare filter purchases.
- Turbine protection
- Gas compressor oil & water removal
- Delicate instrumentation protection
- Meter protection
- Liquid removal prior to compressed gas storage
- Heat exchanger protection
- Air compressor protection
- Gas radial velocity impacting on the surface area of the coalescing element ≤ 0.5 ft / sec
- Clean pressure drop inlet to outlet ≤ 1 psid Vessels are available in full ANSI class ratings
- All vessels are designed per ASME code Section VIII Div. 1 (Latest addendum)
- ASME "U" Stamp available upon request
- GFC pleated cleanable coalescing filter elements, with "New Flow Technology" out to in design.